I spend most time teaching at the universities and I have a page on GitHub
At the universities
I started teaching in the year 2000.
I teach at the School of Medical Sciences, University Sains Malaysia (USM) and a short stint at the Monash University Malaysia.
The latest courses and units that I am teaching either as course lead or course teacher are as below:
Doctor of Public Health Programme, USM:
- Multivariable Analysis (3 credits) – course lead and lecturer
- Advanced Numerical Data Analysis (2 credits) – course lead and lecturer
- Advanced Categorical Data Analysis (2 credits) – course lead and lecturer
- Principles of epidemiology – lecturer
Msc (Medical Statistics), USM:
- Advanced Statistics – lecturer
Master of International Business, Monash University Malaysia
- Data Analytics in Business (ETM 5950) – lecturer
Subjects that I teach include:
- Bias and confounding
- Interaction and effect modification
- Basic and intermediate level regressions
- Longitudinal data analysis
- Multilevel models
- Data wrangling
- Data visualization
- Reproducible report (R markdown)
- Predictive analytics (Supervised and unsupervised learnings)
My GitHub pages are here https://github.com/drkamarul.
You will find the R codes for my classes and my projects. There are also repo that I have forked. I am big fan of tidyverse principles.
The tidyverse is an opinionated collection of R packages designed for data science. All packages share an underlying design philosophy, grammar, and data structures.